On behalf of a Warwickshire based company involved with development of green power efficient generators, we are looking to recruit an Embedded Software Engineer to work with their onsite Software team.
The right candidate must have extensive experience in production software development utilising model based development. The role will lead the software development for the Main Control Unit for their generator product. You will also assist in data log analysis and root cause analysis alongside supporting our Service and Test teams in unit operation and debug.
- Responsible for high level power generator control strategy in Simulink
- Diagnosing data logs of system and debugging system issues.
- Maintaining Model in the loop (MIL) test system
- Mentoring junior members of the software team
- Reviewing and enhancing software quality procedures
Skills / Experience;
- Demonstrable experience working in a small/medium sized company delivering production software using the Mathworks toolchain
- Expert user of mathworks products applied to embedded applications
- Experienced in full software development cycle and associated quality processes
- Demonstrable experience delivering software products within a model based environment
- Experienced in application of classical control techniques to production systems
- Experienced user of CAN bus logging and analysis tools (CANalyser/busmaster)
- Team player who can communicate with software colleagues along with other engineering and manufacturing departments within the company.
If you are an experienced Embedded Software Engineer, looking for a new challenge within a fast paced dynamic business please apply and I will get back to you right away.