Expert in engine structural simulation and analysis
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- The candidate has experience in the FE simulation of the engine components. He has experience in the numerical technics applied to the powertrain in order to perform the virtual delivery of the engine.
- The candidate has comprehension of the durability tests adopted for the final delivery of the powertrain.
- The candidate has to develop, to implement and maintain numerical models, contributing and leading methodology.
- The job holder is actively collaborating with design and experiment to understand the requirements of the models.
Qualifications and Experience
- Master of Science Degree in Engineering
- 3/4 years of experience
- Experience in structural simulations with Finite Elements
- Experience in automotive and powertrain applications
- Coaching and mentoring subordinates
- Experience in Dynamic analysis
- Full time – 1 year contract
- 39 hours a week