Benchmarking Coordinator – Warwick, West Midlands, UK
Key responsibilities & tasks as the Benchmarking Coordinator
- Assist the Lead Benchmarking Engineer in the development of new processes to support
- effective benchmarking of competitor vehicles.
- Assist in the development and Maintenance of the company benchmarking intranet area to allow easy access of captured data within the organisation.
- Responsible for collating benchmark data from the Product Development team and ensuring all data is imported into the database at the required standard.
- Liaise with OEM’s directly to facilitate inter-company loans of significant vehicles or related products.
- Responsible for the running of the internal Aston Martin benchmark fleet and maintenance of loaned vehicles
- Plan vehicle benchmarking tasks in line with agreed program requirements / timelines and relevant Mission gateway deliverables
- Organise and support vehicle benchmarking tests both in the UK and at other European venues with participants from all levels within the business.
- Liaise with the vehicle engineering manager in assuring all identified vehicle benchmarking deliverables are achieved for each programme milestone.
Qualifications & experience
- Engineering Degree or equivalent in appropriate discipline
- Experience within an automotive, automotive consultancy or automotive components supplier group.
- High degree of vehicle industry product knowledge & experience.
- Experience of vehicle benchmarking, testing or development within another OEM.
- Experience of liaising with various UK & European test locations.
- Project Management experience desirable.
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Excellent communication skills at all levels.
- Attention to detail and effective planning & organisation.
- Mission or equivalent process knowledge an advantage (GPDS , FPDS, AMPCS).
- Occasional travel may be required.
- Strong time management, enthusiastic, accuracy, diligence, ability to balance and prioritise multiple tasks to meet department needs, Team player with ‘can-do’ attitude. Attention to detail.
- Competent in all Microsoft Office toolset including MS Project with experience of writing engineering test reports
- Experience of data logging.
How to Apply
If you are interested in progressing your career as the Benchmarking Coordinator, apply now for immediate consideration.
PLEASE NOTE: If you require visa sponsorship to work in the UK you CANNOT be considered for this role.