System Engineer (SW) – Warwickshire, West Midlands, UK
As a local system Engineer for company IVI System you will help design and develop new innovative IVI products for our local customers in UK. You will be part of the global engineering team in charge of the development of IVI product. Your focus on SW area will help the team to deliver top-notch SW.
Key functions of the role
- Contribute to the development of product / system architecture based on elicitation and understanding of client needs/requirements.
- Local ownership of the SW Architecture of the system (SRS, HLD, LLD)
- Provide quality oversight in technical design reviews for other team members.
- Work with SW Engineering team in HQ (Korea) and with our 3rd Parties (worldwide) to support SW implementation
- Support local debugging activities. (Issue reproduction, log capture …)
- Perform root-cause analysis, use data to identify the scope and scale of impact
- Provide technical support for local issues debug and resolutions.
- Experience in designing, analysing and troubleshooting complex embedded SW.
- Customer-facing experience.
- Experience working with QNX-based system is a plus.
- Experience working with IVI system is a plus.
- BS or advanced degree in Computer Engineering, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Positive, proactive attitude with a willingness to take ownership and drive results.
- Knowledge of software engineering and process maturity models (e.g., Automotive SPICE)
- Good written and verbal communication skills required
- Fluent English mandatory. Additional language fluency will be a plus.
How to Apply
If you are interested in progressing your career as the System Engineer (SW), apply now for immediate consideration.
PLEASE NOTE: If you require visa sponsorship to work in the UK you CANNOT be considered for this role.